Saturday, August 27, 2016

Sneak peeks and new refabulous lovelies

It's been a crazy week, my friends!  Somewhere in between finishing the t-shirt quilt, dropping said quilt and my dear daughter off at her new college, and then running to Dallas for more testing for Donovan, I managed to begin listing some fresh new items in my refabulous shop! Yippeeee!  It feels really good to be working and sewing again.

Wanna peek at those listings?

Here we go!  A few of the new listings. . . .



 {oops! this one sold while I was writing this post!} :)



and of course, a couple of eco totes. . . .



How about some secret sneak peeks?

Here are some of the upcoming eco totes I have planned. . . .

one tote almost finished, an exterior next to its lining;
others, bundled, cut and just waiting to be sewn.
I can't WAIT to begin!

And a few more box bags, waiting on listings.  Soon, my friends. Soon!



Also this weekend. . . .

I'll be moving the working aspect of my sewing business (machines, iron, notions, etc.) into my daughter's mostly vacated bedroom.  Which, actually, used to be my sewing room, before it became the boys' bedroom, before it was my daughter's bedroom.  Whew.  I'm keeping her bed in the room for overnight guests, and for when she comes home for visits.  Plus, it's too dang hard to move it.  (Ah. There's the real truth.)  I'm keeping the hoarding fabric stash in my current sewing room, so it's not moving anywhere.  That would be a little overwhelming.  At least, that's my plan for now.

So be on the look out for new listings -- and a new tutorial -- in the upcoming weeks, as I have a renewed outlook on my vision, my designs and my business.


You guys, I'm excited. . . for the first time in a long, long time.

:)

Talk to you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Everything looks beautiful! :) I'm happy and excited that you're happy and excited. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts